4.23.2017

Fox Propaganda


SO WHY DOES FOX NEWS HAVE OFFICIAL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PRESS CREDENTIALS?

"Fox's alleged independence from the Republican Party has been a myth the political world has agreed to live by for years, even though the notion is preposterous. And now top people at Fox give regular advice to the president.  
Fox is not a news organization. It's part of the GOP, and it should be treated that way."

Fox New is why I'm no longer a Republican. They had always made shit up to support R's. O'Rielly and Hannity were always assholes. Others like Glenn Beck or Ann Coulter were just fucking nuts. The morning show has said some of the dumbest things I've ever heard on TV. Multiple attempts to hide R wrongdoing by labeling the offender as "D" in their graphics. Their attempt to convince me that Sarah Palin was qualified to be the VP was the last straw.

Any group that expects me to believe shit that I can see is obviously false won't get my vote.

Fuck Fox and the R's.

Also, Fuck the Clintons and the D establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment