- Netanyahu is nuts. Israel has killed a lot more innocent people over the last few years than Iran. Netanyahu: Don’t look here where we’re shooting children, look over there at Iran
- The Trump administration believed the Syrian Chemical Weapons attack scam so I guess Netanyahu thinks his Iran story is worth a try. The White House is walking back a claim that Iran maintains an active nuclear arms program, saying it really meant Iran had one before the 2015 nuclear agreement.
- CNN "both sides" it. Iran and Israel draw closer to war than ever. Israel is pushing closer to war. Iran,... not so much.
- Not everyone believes: Netanyahu's Iran nuke claims fail to convince deal proponents
"The IAEA, the United Nations atomic watchdog, said it would evaluate any new relevant information, but cited its assessment from three years ago that it had no "credible indications" of an Iranian nuclear weapons pursuit after 2009."
- Not everyone believes 2: Europeans unmoved by Netanyahu’s Iran revelations
"In response to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s release of Iran’s Atomic Archive, the French ambassador to Washington, Gerard Araud, said that information about past Iranian nuclear activity was in fact an argument in favor of the nuclear deal, not against it. A German government spokesman said it was vital to keep the independent inspections provided for under the deal. A British government spokesman defended the 2015 accord, saying: “We have never been naive about Iran and its nuclear intentions. That is why the IAEA inspection regime had to be extensive and robust.”