Forecasters always think interest rates are going to go up. Found here: CapTrust
How much democracy can we afford. Extraordinary Spending in the 2020 Campaign
Trump, Worse than Nixon - Why Nixon didn't demand a recount in 1960.
Good one on Trump from StoneKettle Station: Siesta
Ann Coulter: What America Wants Is ‘Trumpism without Trump’ - Trumpism without Trump is the FoxNews-ism of the last 20 years.
I purposely broke the link. I don't want to help that vile person make a buck. Fuck Ann Coulter.
Mainly Macro on balancing facts vs lies I agree the media handled Trumps post election crap pretty well. A few thoughts.
- Media that got rich off of Trump's ranting over the last few years either,
- Cared more about the country than dollars.
- Don't really need Trump for ratings dollars during the election period.
- Were just tired of his crap and wanted him to go.
- Fox News could have thrown us into chaos if their News division had sided with Trump.
- National Media has too much power.
- People do get tired of assholes after a while.
More on the power of the national media here. Felix Salmon - When the news is what the news did