Yep. We are ripe. The D's have a chance but if they don't really help people this time the future looks bleak.
If I were in Biden's shoes
#1 - Fix the medical system. It's breaking us. We need some base level of medical care that's not tied to our jobs, won't cost a fortune, and will protect our assets when we have a heath event.
#2 - Stabilize the election system - We won't survive another Cluster-F* like this. Work with the R's to fix it early in the term but don't roll it out until 2024 or even 28. That'll give everyone a chance to prepare.
#3 - Make peace with the Gun Owners. The R's most loyal supporters outside of of evangelicals.
#4 - Tax the Rich and spend the money making America a good place for the workers.
- 40-50% on over a 1million a year
- passive income should be taxed like labor
- remove the Social Security tax limit. Or at least bump it up a bunch, maybe to 500,000 or 1 million.
- Spend it on healthcare, infrastructure, education at all levels, childcare for workers, etc.
#6 - Tighten up on American Crapitalism
- Make business, non-profits, and politics more transparent.
- Give the workers more power by supporting unions.