8.12.2022

Misc

A couple from Jeffrey St. Clair

+ Marco Rubio and other Republicans are outraged at the FBI searching Trump’s gaudy palazzo over a mere “document dispute.” Yet a “document dispute” landed Chelsea Manning and Reality Winner in federal prison and prompted Trump’s own CIA to hatch a plan to assassinate Julian Assange.

 + Terry Mitchum, the chief of the Brookville, Indiana police department, and his chief investigator, Ryan Geiser, were suspended (with pay) after arresting Trevin Thalheimer, on trumped up drug possession charges, in order to stop him from running for city council because they considered him “anti-police.” Three days before the arrest, chief was quoted as saying, “We don’t want him on the town board because he hates cops.” It took months for the facts to emerge, leaving  Thalmeimer to say, “I have a bad taste in my mouth about politics. I knew politics was dirty, but I didn’t know I’d have to dumpster dive.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment