12.14.2019

Friday


Dicks

I'm idealistic enough to think the world would be a better place if all nations and people could just get along, work together, etc..

I'm realistic enough to realize there will always be countries and people who will be dicks and live only to shit on the rest of the world.

I'm disappointed that my country, who I was taught was one of the good guys, is now leading the pack at being dickish and shitting on other people..



Interfering in Our Election

Jerusalem Post the night of the UK election results





US Interfering in UK Election





Media - Propaganda

The Revolution Will Not be Televised - Examples of Corporate media ignoring Bernie.



Judaism as a Nationality and Race

The real reason for Trump's order - Trump executive order marks culmination of deliberate strategy to stifle campus organizing for Palestinian rights

No comments:

Post a Comment